Business & Entrepreneurship
The Business and Management Courses of HARVEST BUSINESS SCHOOL, which is a Certificate Course, are designed to equip and train professionals, managers and entrepreneurs with various managerial, leadership and business skills in running and managing enterprise(s). They are taught by professors, lecturers or consultants who are considered by the school as expert and authority in the field of business and management because of their years of experience gained in the field.
Types of Business & Entrepreneurial Courses
• Bookkeeping and Accounting Course
* Marketing Management Course
• Human Resources Management Course
• Project Management Course
• Financial Management Course
• Investment Management and Stock Market Course
• Entrepreneurial Management Course
• Accounting for Non-Accountants Course
• Advertising • Sales Management Course • Basic Selling and Salesmanship • Supervisory Management Course (Basic and Advanced) • Leadership Course (Basic and Advanced) • Team Building Course (Basic and Advanced) • Developing Desirable Work Attitude and Habits (Basic and Advanced) • Resolving Conflict in the Workplace • Quality Customer Service Course (Basic and Advanced) • Total Quality Management (TQM) Course •
In-House Training & Consultancy Services
Upon request of its clients or students, the school also offers organizational development intervention by providing in-house training and consultancy services. The school is lined up with experts and consultants in various fields of discipline in running and managing a company or conglomerates.
Some of our In-House Training Services:
- Work Attitude
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Training
* In house training of Harvest Business School is highly experiential in nature.
For booking, please call Mr. Art Tangal, Training Director at Tel. No. 2310208; 2329608. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org